Over the years, I have been published and featured in many columns, articles, videos, podcasts and books sharing my diversity, equity, inclusion expertise on how to create healthier workplaces.
The Seattle Times Columns
- Want to work in diversity and inclusion? Here’s how I landed a D&I job
- Many Americas are work martyrs. Why is that?
- What allies can do to support diversity and inclusion in the workplace
- Celebrating religious and cultural holidays at work, inclusively
- How I translated lived experience into a paying job
- ‘So what are you?’ Dealing with microaggressions at work
- What I learned from working outside the US
- What’s your personal narrative?
- To support diversity and inclusion, understand privilege
- From my own dark days, a solution for overworked Americans
- 3 ways to flip the leadership narrative, and boost diversity
- Why women need to break the money taboo
- 3 ways to enable mothers to succeed in the workplace
- Why it’s crucial to have someone in your career corner
- Can we be our authentic selves at work?
- Would you hire me if you were blindfolded?
- When you want to work, but can’t
- Think you don’t belong in the boardroom? Think again
- Seven deadly sins to avoid on path to anti-racism
- Black women examine the cost of code-switching
- Remote work affects microaggressions
- Were you born here?
- The great resignation or the great opportunity?
- What your company is still getting wrong about an inclusive company culture
- Most DEI programs are missing out on large part of the population
- It’s Time To Challenge Our Idea of Professionalism
- How to Define Your Own Version of Work-Life Balance
- Inclusion on Purpose by Ruchika Tulshyan
- Innovation Starts With I: Increase Your Influence. Ignite Your Impact by Saleema Vellani