Over the years, I have been published and featured in many columns, articles, videos, podcasts and books sharing my diversity, equity, inclusion expertise on how to create healthier workplaces.
The Seattle Times Columns
- Want to work in diversity and inclusion? Here’s how I landed a D&I job
- Many Americas are work martyrs. Why is that?
- What allies can do to support diversity and inclusion in the workplace
- Celebrating religious and cultural holidays at work, inclusively
- How I translated lived experience into a paying job
- ‘So what are you?’ Dealing with microaggressions at work
- What I learned from working outside the US
- What’s your personal narrative?
- To support diversity and inclusion, understand privilege
- From my own dark days, a solution for overworked Americans
- 3 ways to flip the leadership narrative, and boost diversity
- Why women need to break the money taboo
- 3 ways to enable mothers to succeed in the workplace
- Why it’s crucial to have someone in your career corner
- Can we be our authentic selves at work?
- Would you hire me if you were blindfolded?
- When you want to work, but can’t
- Think you don’t belong in the boardroom? Think again
- Seven deadly sins to avoid on path to anti-racism
- Black women examine the cost of code-switching
- Remote work affects microaggressions
- Were you born here?
- The great resignation or the great opportunity?
- What your company is still getting wrong about an inclusive company culture
- Most DEI programs are missing out on large part of the population
- Inclusion on Purpose by Ruchika Tulshyan
- Innovation Starts With I: Increase Your Influence. Ignite Your Impact by Saleema Vellani
Here are some free downloadable DEI resources I’ve created you can use to support healthier workplaces.
Here are the names of some DEI practitioners who I have personally worked with and vouch for their ethics and expertise.